sfondo

giovedì 6 marzo 2014

8th BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY: MY SOUP KITS

For this Bead Soup Blog Party my sweet partner is Magda (please visit her blog and her wonderful creations!!!).
We decided to swap 2 kits for have much more fun!!!!
Here is what I have received from Magda this morning

beautiful box for a beautiful treasure ^_^

first soup!

2nd soup!!!!!
Thank you so much dear Magda ... I'm really love all you sent me!!!!!

Please come back for the reveral date on 3rd May and you will see what I will create with this treasure!!!!!

4 commenti:

  1. Ohhhh! That is wonderful soup! I love the first agate! Such character!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very lovely and interesting Soups !

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm really glad you like both of the soups :o) Hope you will have a lot of fun creating! Can't wait to see what you make.

    RispondiElimina
  4. gorgeous soups! I can see two amazing focals....have fun!!!

    RispondiElimina